Stoneridge’s electronic logging device, EZ-ELD, is a truck driver’s and fleet manager’s simplest solution to tracking, managing, and sharing records of duty status (RODS) data from any commercial vehicle with a 6-pin, 9-pin or OBD-II port.
With more than 60 years of experience serving commercial vehicle fleets and a leader in the European tachograph market, Stoneridge’s EZ-ELD is designed with the truck driver in mind, making it easy to install, easy to use, and an affordable way to comply with the 2018 ELD mandate.
With ELD legislation affecting over 3 million drivers, the Stoneridge EZ-ELD is a simple, quick and reliable solution to fleet safety and driver compliance.
Features and benefits
- Quick and simple ‘plug and play’ installation
- Stress-free and secure
- Supported by 24-hour customer service
- The only ELD solution that comes with 6-pin, 9-pin and OBD-II interchangeable connectors included
- Unique Scan and Drive™ truck pairing
- No hidden fees and no contract
- Super-simple user interface for drivers via mobile app (Android and iOS)
- $15/month subscription includes DVIR and IFTA reporting
- 6 months of data storage on device
- Unlimited drivers per device
- Free installation, set-up and training
- An easy and cost-effective way to manage your fleet
To learn more about Stoneridge EZ-ELD, visit EZ-ELD.com.